Friday, August 26, 2011

Who Has the Best SIL in the World

I do and her name is Christy Flurry!!! Aside from being a great, supportive, caring family member and all that goes with it - she hooked us up with the opportunity of a lifetime this past January. Of course Matt does get a lot of credit for the access, but Christy is the coordinator and makes it happen.

What are you rambling on about now - you ask? Christy and I went to the BCS National Championship game to support Auburn!!! Hands down on of the top 5 experiences of my life. The company was wonderful, our game seats were AMAZING! I know we are many months after, but I really wanted to share my pics. I was looking at them this morning as I count down the day to this fall!

pep rally the evening before

pre-game

Kodi Burns - love him!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment