Sunday, August 7, 2011

Our School Room

I wanted to share some photos about our space. My initial plan was we would do most of our work in this room. David at his little table and me here at my desk. I would get him started on his work and he would do that while I worked on my apartment stuff. Ha - not happening. I think that is like the statement that people make before they have kids or when their kids are babies, "Mine will never do that!" Yeah right - that's what you think. So lesson learned for me.

Our school room / mommy's study is still a great room though. I have tried to combine my office for our business, my "teacher" space, a fun space for David and STORAGE/DISPLAY, which are high priority in the world of homeschooling.

David still does a little work in here when he wants to do a little project or something that is driven by him and some of his less messy art he likes to do at this table, but we have found we sit in our sunny breakfast nook for most school work and curl up in the living room for our reading. And the kitchen is craft, science, etc. anything messy!!

But I worked hard on this school room so I still want to share pictures LOL.

 I have a little problem with books and they take up a lot of space!!!


What school room would be complete with out
a class pet, this is Sprinkles!!


More Books!

Our Liturgical and activity calendar

My little work corner and more books on top!

No comments:

Post a Comment