Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cookies and Ice

Wednesday was our no books day this week and boy did we take advantage of it. We were invited a "tour" of the Cookie Company at Eastdale Mall with our Homeschool Group. The kids had so much fun. They decorated their own cookie and then worked together to decorate a large round one. Who knew the icing bags were so hard to squeeze. The employees there make it look so easy. Here are a few pics of the cookies. Again the upside down issue... They transfer from my phone this way???

If you'll notic the D a the bottom of the cake; my
not-shy boy was like can you put my name on there :-)


Decorating

He was gettin pretty good at it after several turns.

Our time slot cookie cookie group! Turns out one
of the little boys in our group was on David's
spring soccer time. Happy to see that they homeschool too.

David and one of the girls ice skating after cookies.

David and one of the boys spinning. Notice D spinning
and the other boy holding on tight. As they went around one
of the times, I heard D say, "Dude, don't throw up on
me, you'll ruin one of my best days!"

No comments:

Post a Comment