Sunday, August 14, 2011

Friends for Over 3 Decades

My best friend Kim turned 40! We have celebrated a lot of birthdays over the years. About 35 years worth. It is awesome to have a life long friend. We can talk about anything and everything and have done everything together. And now we are watching our kids share experiences together.

Well Bill, her husband, and I had some clandestine texting over the past few weeks and put together a little surprise party for Kim last night. Lots of friends and family. It was such a fun night and I think she was truly surprised.

Here's a pic of the birthday girl with her oldest daughter Hope. The cake made by our good friend Lauren was amazing!! For some reason I didn't get a picture so I will have to get someone to send me a pic so I can share it with yall.

No comments:

Post a Comment