Friday, August 26, 2011

All Grown Up...

As I sit here thinking about charging the camera, finding my stadium seat, etc. I cannot believe 12 years have gone by since I was blessed with Emily. It seems like just yesterday I could carry her around and tuck her in with kisses and bedtime prayers. What fun talks we would have when I'd pick her up in the afternoons from school or daycare. There are so many memories I cannot even begin to tell you or to give them all justice. I am gonna share some pictures with you. Just a random couple that happen to be on this computer. This is how the little imp looked when I first got to know her. Except you can't see her LONG hair in these shots. Maybe I can find another one.

I hope to get great shots of our grown-up, sophomore, majorette tonight at the game!! We love you Em and are so proud of you.
I remember going shopping for this dress.

Quite the little ball-playe at 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment