Saturday, July 31, 2010

Summer Finale

Monday we head up to the lake for the week to have one final hurrah before the kids start back to school. We'll be there until Sunday evening and will have no Internet except my phone. So no blogging - just not dedicated enough to do it from my phone, LOL.

We are planning a fun relaxing time with friends and family, lots of time in the boat, family game nights, puzzles, swimming, eating, sunning, napping, movies, etc. I can't wait.

David finished up zoo camp this past Friday and it was a big hit. I am so impressed with all they did and what he learned and he said it was "too much fun", which is awesome in David speak. I will definitely sign him up again next year. He starts school on Wednesday of week after next with Opening Chapel. I just found out which Kindergarten teacher he will have and I am thrilled. There will be either 12 or 13 kids in each class (2 kindergartens). This is one of the many reasons we choose private school.

I think I mentioned in a prior post that Em will start school on Monday of that week. She's kind of nervous/excited about high school.

Dan had his checkup at the Cancer Center last week and the update was good. Still no sign of recurrence!!!! Praise God!!!!

Toby - our new puppy is doing well. Potty training is still a little challenging since his bladder is the size of a thimble, LOL, but he is improving alot. His training is doing well - he can sit, down, jump, climb up/down stairs, go through tunnel and stand up. Oh - he can also walk on a leash on my left side with no pulling and sits almost every time when I stop. Next we are working on stay and roll-over. We will miss Puppy Kindergarten next week since we'll be a the lake, but our teacher said I could just come early the next week and she would catch us up.

My cyst issue has recurred again and I have a mild cold/cough that is irritating my back pretty bad. Whine, whine - LOL. I hate to complain because I really do have a blessed life.

well, need to go hang up some permanent press so I'll talk to you when we get back from the lake!!

No comments:

Post a Comment