Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Visit from dear friends

Wow am I behind on blogging. My dear friend Jennifer and her son Paul stopped here on the way back from vacationing with her parents in the Carolina's, the second week of June. We were lucky enough to have them from Monday - Saturday. We had such a GREAT time. The boys went to United Gymstars day camp for 3 of the days and to a birthday party for Jace the other. Each evening they went to VBS at a church across the street. They were thrilled - they just thrive on structured kid activities.

During the day Jennifer, Emily and I ran errands, did a little shopping and eating. Really fun girl time. Tuesday of that week is when we bought the puppy. Then of course that dictated much more shopping :-). And the all important what will we name it question.

I swear no matter how much time there is between Jennifer and I getting to see each other (usually a year), it's as if no time has passed. I think that is the best definition of a forever friend.

I realized as I was typing this that we took no pictures of the boys this time. Or at least I didn't. Jennifer - if you took some - please send them to me :). It's neat to watch the changes in them year over year.

No comments:

Post a Comment