Monday, July 5, 2010

I filled up my computer

Hi all. I am here to tell you that we have not fallen off the face of the earth, LOL. I am such a goof and kept thinking "I'll update when I get my pics all uploaded/edited/etc." Well that was a silly idea. First of all the longer I wait the more I forget the little funny tidbits and second - my computer ran out of storage space. What luck - between all our I-pods, I-touch's and a camera that takes pics of avg. size 5.5mb, there is no more space!! This is because I am using an older desktop, which is usually fine because 95% of what I do on it is my work. Not fine anymore though. We have 3 other computers, but I liked my media being on "mine". Oh well, it's time to dedicate this machine to work only and a little googling, and blogging... So I confiscated one of our laptops and took it to the doctor to get it juiced up and tons of memory added. I get it back this week and then I can upload/download/etc. to my hearts content. Woo hoo!!! Prepare to be overwhelmed with pics and vacation stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment