Monday, July 26, 2010

Meandering Monday

Seems like a random disjointed night in my head, I think because my head hurts. Due to that I decided to just give you some bullets.
  • Emily and I finished our puzzle, but we are missing one piece.
  • David had his first day of zoo camp and a couple of the highlights were feeding live crickets to toads and making a snake.
  • One of the newer Clue games had bad reviews this past holiday season so we didn't get it, even though we love love Clue. Target had it on clearance (gotta love Target) so we decided to try it anyway - tonight (if my head improves) is the big debut.
  • Em and I had breakfast with my friend this morning at Panera, yummy!!
  • It was Em's first time at Panera - she didn't think she would like it, but now she wants to go again for lunch.
  • Toby was with us so we sat outside, I think he enjoyed the outing.
  • While we were out today we dropped him off at the groomers and wow does he look great!
  • Tonight I had my first experience of checking out at Publix and my debit card was declined (this can happen if you don't put money in the household account, ugh). What was really bad though, I had no credit card or checks with me because I don't typically use them. I had to leave my groceries - really embarrassing!!!
  • David was concerned about going to zoo camp because the dangerous animals might get out. He decided before that happened he and the "teacher" would glue the cage shut and save everybody.
  • Dan's lake plans got cancelled for the weekend because one friend broke his foot and the other got sick. Looks like he won't make it back up there until next week for our vacation.
  • Toby's hair is almost long enough for the bow on top so today we picked out the "boy-looking" bows. For shih-tzu's it's practical, not just cutesy so boys wear them too.
  • We took Toby to 3 pet stores today, working on socialization. He needs to experience different dogs and different people petting him so he won't turn into a nervous nelly and growl/bark at people. I hate to see a dog that does that - sad :-(
  • I swear when someone gets a new dog I want to buy gifts like for a new baby, my dad and Barbara got a new German Shepherd puppy and I saw tons of cute stuff for her today. I had to control myself!! We have got to get out there and welcome her to the family.
  • All for tonight - Dan's home with our late dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment