Monday, May 25, 2009

Birthday Parties Abound

David is a pretty lucky kid, but also pretty typical ,I think of this social period that we live in. He had 3 birthday parties. Crazy huh!?! The main party was at Pump-It-Up and we invited everyone and it was a blast. The second event was cupcakes at his preschool on the actual day of his birthday. The third event was at my dad's - a family event for his and David's birthday (they are a day apart). None of my family were able to come to Pump-It-Up this year for a variety of reasons so we all celebrated at dad's. I have tons of pictures to share with you guys of the parties. As you look through the pictures one thing to note is the amazing cake - my friend Lauren made it. First of all it was so darn cute it looked like a magazine and second of all it tasted great. She was also smart enough to suggest splitting the layers and freezing it so I could use it for two of the parties - and I did and it worked GREAT!!!

Here are the shots from the Pump-It-Up party. What a fun place!!


















Well somewhere I also have shots from the family party at my dad's on Sunday, but I have "lost" my camera. I'm sure (thankfully) that between here and my dad's and my car it is somewhere and not truly lost, but I haven't put my hands on it yet. So when I do find it I will share those pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment