Monday, July 27, 2009

an irritated list...

I am in a pissy mood tonight for some reason. Not really sure I can put my finger on one particular reason, or rather one that is big enough to actually have me this pissy. I am usually pretty laid back and don't do a lot of complaining nor do I have a lot of patience with complainers... but alas tonight I am one of those. So I just decided to get it all out and then I can be ready for tomorrow is another day kind of thing.
1) I have the worst headache, I'm tired and my chest hurts... and of course my back, but that is old news
2) Dan has been using my phone since Friday morning because his is messed up. And since Verizon bought Alltel we can't replace (insurance) at the store. It has to be shipped to us. So it got here this evening. I was so tired of having no phone and hearing mine ring 8 bazillion times the past few days.
3) David is so busy and in a "needy" phase. He wants games, books, activities, etc. 24/7. It's draining me. We always do stuff even on days when I have a lot of work to do, but the past week or so he wants something ALL the time. I cannot wait until school starts because he needs that stimulation.
4) We have not seen as much of Emily this summer as we had wanted or planned or gotten used to over the past several summers and it sucks LOL. And now school starts soon so our time with her will really lessen.
5) I just got back from a trip and am leaving for an even longer one this Saturday. The trip doesn't have me pissy - can't wait - good friends, our kids, the beach - yeah!! I'm just a little tired and overwhelmed with all the going, packing, planning, driving, etc.
6) Due to travels and summer business I have missed bible study quite a few times this summer and I always realize after the fact how much I need it and miss it.
7) I need some chocolate and we have nothing but brownies, I guess I'll have to get up and make some.
8) I am so over people deciding how you should feel or react, etc. when people close to you get cancer. And I am so over subliminal competition in regards to cancer patients and their caregivers.
9) Blended families are hard. I was so sheltered before mom died and before I married a divorced guy with a kid. I want to be sheltered again LOL.
10) Being around someone who doesn't care for you and tries to fake it, but you can tell by the awkward silences is stressful.
11) Obama is an idiot, specifically this week in regard to the Gates situation. Calling the police stupid when you don't have all the facts or worse yet calling them stupid for not putting up with the attitude and disrespect and subtle threats of a person... What should we all be allowed to treat police like shit?
12) This proposed healthcare plan is a nightmare. Read it - think about the impact on your family, your parents, you when you become a senior citizen... Then figure out who's going to pay for it. We are!!
13) Grocery prices are too high - let's work on that. That would stimulate the economy in my life and the lives of people I know.
14) I've missed chatting with my friends while I was traveling and while Dan had my phone.
15) I'm heartbroken that my dear friends niece has gone to heaven at 4-months-old.
16) I'm worried about my brother - surgery this week and I hate that he doesn't have family there with him.
17) I'm worried about my dear friends mom out in CA by herself and sick!!
18) If you need to insult someone to make yourself feel better... sorry for you. But if you do it - don't do it in front of people who would be hurt by it.
19) I had two significant guys in my life prior to falling in love and marrying my hubby Dan and I am friends with them both on FB. It cracks me up - it's like a reunion.
20) Lists are great and having a blog where I can vent if I need to is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment