Monday, August 30, 2010

Mom, I’m internimal…

What!?! you say? That’s what I said anyway. David said you know, it means when you can’t sleep at night like me and you need to sleep during the day. I said oh, you’re nocturnal – yea!!! he says. My poor guy, sleep is still that elusive thing we pray for and dream of. With the medication it’s fairly good, without it – sheer hell. I didn’t realize until bedtime last night that I only had 1/2 a pill left for him, which turned into him not falling asleep until 1:00am. I let him sleep late and checked him in around 10:15. He missed a large portion of his day, but I didn’t want him to miss the whole thing.

We had a neat thing this weekend, it was David’s turn to bring home Bruce the Bear from school. He did lots of fun things with us and we have to write his story and provide pictures and send him back to school. Here are a few of the things David and Bruce did this weekend.

birds DSC_0382 listening to music DSC_0388

No comments:

Post a Comment