Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Mack Truck 3, Me 0

That is how I have felt the past week or so. I had decided maybe it was mono since I was so tired. Where a grown married woman would get mono – who knows, but it sounded good in my head LOL. Anyway I called my doc Monday and he had no “sick appointments” so I just headed on to Pri-Med. Turns out the fever, dehydration, fatigue, etc. etc. were something all right. 3 somethings – sinus infection, UTI and upper respiratory infection.

Wow – no wonder I didn’t feel so good. Thank heavens though God gave brains to docs and pharmacists because with medicine I am rejoining the land of the living.

And what you ask does the “land of the living” consist of: cooking, driving carpool, laundry, paperwork, looking at houses, playing, brushing the dog… should I go on. Makes me tired so I’m sure the doctor would want me to “ease” back into it. That’s what I’m telling Dan anyway ;-)

The worst part of being sick was missing Bible Study with the girls on Monday night. And I was supposed to lead. But the girls are awesome and so is God – so we will be back on track next week and I will try to get us through Acts 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment