Thursday, August 12, 2010

David's First Day of Kindergarten

Wow, our little guy is officially in kindergarten. I cannot believe just 5 years ago he joined our life. Everyone said the little 6-pound football in my arms would grow and change so fast and they were so right. Here are a couple of shots of our little man when he was still a baby. Now of course you can't dare say that word!!!




















Here are some pictures from the first day of kindergarten. Wow!!!! He is thrilled to be back at Holy Cross and Dan and I are still so happy and blessed to have him there. When I picked him up yesterday he wanted to stay there and not go home. When we got in the car I asked him about his day and all the usual. He said I had sooooo much fun and I was as good as I can be, but tomorrow I may do even better!








No comments:

Post a Comment