Sunday, April 11, 2010

Thunder Jam

Last night "my boys" had a guys night and went to the drag strip here in Montgomery. First of all, who knew there was even a drag strip here? Not me and I'm from here, LOL. Dan saw some commercial a few weeks ago about Thunder Jam and thought it looked fun and said he wanted to take David. Ok cool. So second, I checked out the website, it looked like a little (and big) boys dream. Then, third, I called around (yall will laugh and think I'm paranoid) to make sure it was an ok place and not filled with drunks/drugs or whatever bad element I don't want my family to innocently venture into to. All reports were positive so I told Dan my "finds" and wished them well.

So you are probably asking ok "long-winded" Michelle - what the heck is Thunder Jam? It's a drag racing thrill show. There were things like 3 flame-throwing jet vehicles and the "Cool Bus" wheel standing school bus; just to name a few.



No comments:

Post a Comment