Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy 14th Birthday Emily

Can you believe Emily is 14 today. I am having such a hard time figuring out where the years went. She was 3 & 1/2 when Dan and I started dating and in one breath it's seems like just yesterday and the next breath it seems my life has always been blessed with her. We celebrated her birthday over here last weekend with a couple of parties and this weekend she is celebrating with her mom.

Here are some birthday pics. The first few are from her party at my dad's, she and her cousin Heather share a birthday month so we always do their family party together. Heather's turning 13.

(wow, in just a few years they have grown so much)



The second few are from her birthday here where we celebrate with the Holliday's and Edward's. Emily and Jackie share a birthday month (actually only a day apart) so we always do their celebration together.




Ice cream cake, by request. Super yummy!



Houndstooth Yellow Box - the "traitor" child... I've even tried to bribe her to not be a Bama fan, but nothing works LOL. Since the Holliday family are that "type" too -;)
they supported her habit.





One of the big hit presents from Dan and I was a new game for the Wii called Just Dance. She Hope and Hayden had a blast playing and we enjoyed watching. As soon as my broke foot heals I'm gonna give her a run for her money LOL.
Great times and a great weekend with family and friends. Emily was thrilled with her cakes and gifts! She's saving for a new I-Home, a new laptop and who knows what else and everyone was great about helping her with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment