Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday


I can't let the day go on without mentioning Good Friday - this is one of the most amazing days of our lives. Actually more amazing than marriage, birth, death, etc. For today is the day Jesus Christ died for our sins. Good Friday is the day that we come together to “celebrate” the pain and suffering that he went went through. It is truly amazing how important this day really is. During the Easter season, we find ourselves focusing on the the excitement of Jesus’ Resurrection. Without the death of Christ on this Friday, we would not be able to have the even greater celebration of his Resurrection.

I was curious what Good Friday meant to others, not others as in my immediate peer group, but others in general. So I started googling random phrases and the stuff I came across just broke my heart. The number of people that don't understand this day and don't believe it... Please pray for them over this most special of weekend's and hope that they see the light.


No comments:

Post a Comment