Monday, October 5, 2009

no farm and no crops to plow, but we have a tractor!

My dad, as many grandfather's, loves to spoil David. Maybe it's the namesake thing or the fact that it's his baby's baby... or just because David is so darn cute ;), whatever the reason my little man is a pretty lucky guy. And truth be told, so am I; there aren't many dads out there as special as mine.

A few weeks ago dad went with me to take David to his first appointment at Children's with the ENT. While in the waiting room of the Imaging Dept. (CT) David found a tractor to play with. He was thrilled - hopped on and rode around that waiting area like he was a professional driver LOL. Dodging objects, turning, backing up, etc. Well dad got a kick out of that because David was so cute and so skilled. Since then David has talked about that tractor MANY times and each time we've gone back to Birmingham he's looked for it. Evidently Imaging is the only dept. with a tractor.
So yesterday we were loitering over at dad's after our big family gathering and dad pulls out a tractor for David! It is really cool - this will be one of those family heirloom toys that my grandkids will be playing with. Crazy me didn't have my camera yesterday and dad and Barbara's wasn't charged so we snapped a shot with Angie's cell. That's my niece Lauren on the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment