Sunday, October 25, 2009

I feel like i'm fallin' for fall...

Do any of you mommies recognize that song? It's been stuck in my head the past few days and as I sit here with my coffee I realize that it is true. I am falling for fall all over again and in lots of new ways. Here are some of the things that make fall special.
  • The 99% humidity and 90 degree temps are ending - the weather is crisp
  • College football season starts
  • The kids go back to school
  • Kids respective sports start
  • We get to start pulling out winter clothes
  • Pumpkin carving
  • Pumpkin pie
  • Pumpkin seeds
  • Soups & stews
  • Decorations around the house
  • Almost holiday season
  • The fair
  • Holiday Market
  • Consignment sales
  • Fall Festivals
  • Trick or Treating
  • Thanksgiving menu
  • My brother visits
  • School pictures
  • Homework
  • New friends for the kids and me (parents of their friends)
  • Coffee from Starbucks after drop-off
  • Halloween costumes
  • The first fire in the fireplace
  • S'mores
  • Crock-pot meals
  • Bible study

I'm sure there are tons more and once I hit "post" I will think of them all. To sum up I'll just say it is a silly song and it's stuck in my head, but it is so true and I am so happy!!! I've fallen for fall :)

**Pics of fall events to come in next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment