Friday, October 9, 2009

Fall Break is Here

I'm having a hard time getting motivated to write this morning. I have had this bad headache all week and now a cold to go with it and it just has me blah. So I'm going to do a list - that way I don't have to make coherent sentences and paragraphs LOL.
  • If you haven't been on the blog in a few days, scroll down to the older posts because there are a couple entries with Em and dance team stuff.
  • David is out of school today and Monday for Fall Break.
  • Emily is out of school Monday and Tuesday for Fall Break.
  • Dan is going on his bi-annual trip to Kentucky for the big machine gun shoot thing this weekend.
  • David's soccer game for this Saturday was cancelled because over 1/2 our team is going out of town for fall break.
  • Emily is getting her hair done this afternoon. I'm taking her and she wants a perm or rather a body wave... I didn't know they still did those LOL, but we'll see.
  • Dad and Barbara are on their annual trip to Cruisin' the Coast in Biloxi this weekend. I forgot to ask them which car they were taking. I think prob. the '60 Impala.
  • I went to the back doctor yesterday and I start PT next week. Stressed that for the rest of my life have to be super, super, super careful. Said if gets bad again next surgical step is fusion. UGH.
  • David needs a day periodically to just play. I can hear him in his room on his train table talking to his trains and making up stories. He had it all apart for a while, but Emily and Hayden got it all set up for him last Saturday.
  • Great college football this weekend and I'm looking forward to watching it ALL day and night.
  • Had a scare last night. Had gotten David's prescription refilled and the pill was not the same as usual. Checked it out online and evidently our pharmacy changed suppliers or something. Thankfully same medicine.
  • My brother's coming home for Thanksgiving and the Auburn v Alabama game!!! Woohoo - he'll be here almost a week.
  • We didn't have Bible study this week because over 1/2 couldn't make it. :( we are planning to get back in the swing of things next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment