Monday, September 21, 2009

So I Don't Like Obama - It Doesn't Mean I Am a Rascist!!

I have bronchitis - YUCK. A cold, turned sinus infection, turned bronchitis. Pri-med yesterday for a breathing treatment, shot, x-ray, blood-work and 4 prescriptions. UGH... Taking it easy today while the boy is at school.

So anyway - since I feel so yucky I don't have it in me to put together anything for the blog today. But I was reading a blog of a friend of mine and he was discussing an issue that I feel very strongly about and I agree with what he's written, as I do most things he writes LOL. Great minds do think alike after all. So anyway - this topic addresses the face that some on the left like to pull out the race card against us on the right when we disagree with Obama... If you'd like to read his post click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment